Content Marketing Manager
CoCounselor is one of the most innovative solutions in the legal practice space. We’re modernizing the way legal firms operate and improving the lives of both attorney and client. We’re looking for an exceptional writer to take us even further, and help us reach and transform the way legal firms manage their day to day operations, making them more efficient, organized, and successful.
You’ll be one of the first to join the CoCounselor Marketing Team; a pioneer, a trailblazer. You’ll be responsible for a wide variety of writing projects – blog posts, infographics, social media posts, and even video scripts (you may even dabble in some web design). The right candidate will be a master of using words to reach, engage, and convert; you will be the voice of CoCounselor. You will be building thought leadership around this space; law firms will look to you for advice and best practices.
In this role, you are responsible for developing engaging content that customers, partners, and the industry will find compelling.
Do you have strong feelings about oxford commas? Do dangling participles drive you crazy? Do you think 1000 words a day constitutes a “slow day” at the office? Let’s talk.
- Write original content such as blogs, copy for infographics, customer case studies, eBooks, video scripts, and more to support our brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation efforts and our overall business objectives.
- Generate bold new ideas for generating traffic and converting site visitors into leads.
- Provide insightful input on website aesthetics to drive higher web conversion.
- Research, learn, and internalize the topics, problems, and strategies that define our space of Personal Injury firms and practices.
- Ruthlessly edit copy produced for Personal Injury attorneys and firms, and standard legal practice to ensure all copy meets our quality standards and embodies or brand’s voice and tone.
- Collaborate with existing content writers to build out and maintain the editorial calendar, and publish 5 or more posts each week.
- Assess and edit existing content as necessary for brand and message consistency and clarity and offer informed recommendations on how to improve it so that it resonates with our clients.
- Help repurpose and integrate content for multiple channels such as social media and ensure that messaging and stories are coherent and consistent across multiple types of content.
- You’ve been a writer all your life. Years of experience are less important than the combination of skill and work ethic that you bring to the table.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills: you’re able to craft engaging stories and compelling copy with ease. Please include a link with samples of your work.
- A proven passion for technology and experience writing for a business audience.
- Teamwork and collaboration: While you probably like to write alone, you have the ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners.
Finally, why work here instead of somewhere else? Good question:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a Collaborative (and casual) executive team, and smart teammates who truly care.
- Unlike most startups, we already have a viable solution with over 200 paying users. Our sales machine is humming. You’re going to take us to the next level.
- You will be designing the marketing department from the ground up with an opportunity to one day build a team of your own here.
- You will experience joining at a high-growth/high-traction inflection point.
- We have challenging projects that will help you learn and grow.
- You will grow more than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.
- No Vacation Tracking (you take vacation whenever you want — no need to keep track)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- An incredibly fun work environment, which includes (but not limited to):
- An HTC Vive
- Sonos Office Speakers (we like to jam out from time to time)
- Pool table in the boardroom
- Razor Scooters
- Hoverboard scooter
- Friday Company Massages